This microscope is great value for money and and provides good quality images of gemmological specimens.
It is equipped with:
- Inclined binocular head which includes:
- ratable through 360deg to allow others to easily view the specimen
- suitable for all users with interpupiliary distance adjustment
- accomodates eye differences with diopter adjustment
- comfortable viewing with a pair of 10X widefield eyepieces (optional 15X and 20X eyepieces are also available)
- Instant and easy magnification changing with a rotatable nosepiece
- contains two pairs of objectives, 2X and 4X.
- Each pair of objectives is angled towards the subject and each objective is connected to an eyepiece to give you a true, 3D, stereo image of the subject under examination.
- together with the standard 10X eyepieces the objectives give a total magnification of 20X and 40X.
- with the optional 15X eyepieces the magnifications are 30X and 50X
- with the optional 20X eyepieces the magnifications are 40X and 80X
- High quality, robust and stylish arm stand with:
- focus rack & pinion
- Built-in illumination:
- 12V/10W transmitted halogen lamp with intensity adjustment
- 12v/10W top halogen lamp with intensity adjustment
- darkfield stage with diaphragm
- jewel tweezers
- mains power 220/240V